Sunday, April 08, 2007

WEATHER ...

Well I´m getting ready for my next journey, so of course I check the weather. And than I thought, why do not check the weather at all your favourite places. Now you might think he is bored or so, no I just need something beside packing, training, eating and to much thinking. And this is fun:
  • MIYAKOJIMA (Japan) --- weather cloudy to rainy / little wind 19-24C
  • KAILUA KONA HAWAII (USA) --- weather cloudy / little wind 27C
  • LANGKAWI (MALAYSIA) --- weather mostly sunny / little wind 27-31C
  • FUKUE (JAPAN) --- weather cloudy / windy 13-15C
  • WASHINGTON (USA) --- weather clear / 3C (no - to cold!)
  • HAMBURG (GERMANY) --- weather cloudy to rainy / little wind 8-10C (no - to cold!)
  • JEJU (KOREA) --- weather sunny / little wind 10-18C

I think thats enough and at the moment it looks that I made the right decision, with my location.

ALOHA --- Kjell

No comments: