Friday, April 06, 2007

3rd place in the Island to Island swim ...

I did a fun race this moring here in Pantai Cenang. There are plenty of things to do, but the swimrace was the only thing that fit in my trainingschedule a little. And of course it is not do dangerous to do. Have a look at some more info: Emmes.net!
Oh by the way I placed 3rd out of a little more than 20 guys. Funny feeling to have a "good" swim-result.
And the other thing is, check out my new webside and other BLOG: IronHamburger! I don´t know yet, what to do with both blogs.
ALOHA --- Kjell

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I like this site soooo much better for chats. It is easy to deal with :-) You are going to do great in Japan. Loved the picture of your host family crossing the finish line with you & loved the picture of the lizzard! Wow! Great catch by you and by the big lizzard :-)

Have a great day.
Hugs & Licks,
Sandy + Duke & Ella (the Greyhounds)