Saturday, April 28, 2007

... I'm leaving Miyako ...

I'm on the road again and start for another two day trip. First I will flight to Tokyo through Okniawa Main-Island. In Tokyo I have an 24h stay and leave on Monday for the long flight to Washington DC. I gonna met some friends in Tokyo and having a business-meeting on monday.
By-By Miyako and hope to see you next year. A special thanks to Julia, Juliane, Berit and Ken - it was so nice meeting you and we had so much fun!
... and of course the raceoffice, Gary and all the fantastic volunteers here on Miyako. This island is realy a little triathlon-crazy (in a good way)!
DOMO ARIGATO GOZAIMAS
SEE YOU ALL --- Kjell

2 comments:

julia said...

we miss you already!

have a safe trip and send the news... :)
xjx

IronHamburger said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for everything.
ALL the best for the last 90- days
ALOHA --- Kjell