Wednesday, January 02, 2008

tour back home

Today we drove my grandmo home. Home is Travemünde on the Baltic Sea and it looked like a wonderfull day. Sunshine and some blue sky, ok it was cold, but ... I started after a tea and some snacks. I was allright a little cold, but not to bad and than after an good hour I saw the first snow. Oh no, the temperature droped and I had to ride in snow and hail. Getting closer to Hamburg, the weather got better and I was finally happy to be home, did my little run and had a hot shower. I was supprised that my mom wasn´t back. She got stuck in traffic and it took her 1h longer than me. That is the first time I bet her on my bike against the car...
[source: GOOGLE/MAP] Fun training-start in 2008 --- Kjell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.