Wednesday, January 09, 2008

beeing on the road ...

I´m on the road and it was such a stressfull trip so far. Leaving Hamburg with one of the first flights, challenging the carry on security checks. The plain started late and I wasn´t sure how much time I have in London, but I had plenty. Thats what I thought, without having the big issue of my tickets. I bocked my Ger-US and back ticket for a good price and it has a couple month inbetween. Way to much for the immigration standards in the US. Didn´t wanna case any trouble, but I got trouble. I didn´t had a ticket leaving the US within 90 days, so they didn´t wanted to give me the tickets to Chicago. They finally helped me and I got the tickets, in the plain and in the US. Writing this from Chicago and getting back in the US. Later the day I will be back in Moscow and probably stuck in the snow ... happy training --- Kjell

No comments: