Tuesday, August 21, 2007

PENTICTON

I made it, but I lost (Well at the TSA check, I sure they where stuck in the Xray, but ...) my favourite Oakley´s. Now I will rest and maybe enjoy some of Penticton´s sides: "Penticton is a city in south central British Columbia between Okanagan Lake and Skaha Lake (at one time known officially as "Dog Lake").[citation needed] Its 2006 population was 31,909 (41,574 in the greater area). The name Penticton is derived from a word in the Salish language, and it is roughly translated as >>a place to stay forever<<." [source: Wikipedia]
And if you find my Oakley´s, I would be extremly happy.
ALOHA --- Kjell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty awesome place to be. So sorry about the Oakley's. Amy and I went to the new Pacer's Opening in Silver Spring and I won the drawing for a new pair of Oakley's. They are not the kind I will wear. More "designer" look. Store is great!

I know you are going to be just great :-)
Love lots,
Sandy

Kenneth said...

Good luck this weekend. I know you can do it!!

I'm back in the U.S.A. (Florida).