Monday, August 27, 2007

Done, but ...

Why me, ... I asked me that question quite often. Well three races and the one I´m racing in, was unuseall cool. And everyone who knows me, I love ot warm/hot! The swim was not good, I agree Coach! On the bike I started like I planed to. My legs where stiff, but I tried to push them warm. But on the downhills and in the wind, with the extra chill, it felt like someone hit a knif right in my lower back. The power was gone and I had a hard time to push. Lookin for a 5:00h bikeride, I finished the bike in an slow 5:38h. Everyone who saw me coming in town, said you looked so angry, I honestly where sooo MAD! So I decided to kill it on my run and ran hard. Well maybe not the smartest and I paid a little bite. But running a 3:12 is allright.
So I finaly made a 10:02h total, 72place (out of 2400finisher) and 23rd Pro (out of 27finisher).
Thanks for all the help and for the support here.
Family Livingstone for the wonderfull time at their home.
Blake, Whitney (from Moscow ID, USA - 7h+ in the car) and Mike (Vancouver, Can 4h in the car) for coming from far to cheer me on.
I tired and done. ALOHA --- Kjell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kjell, du hast dein Bestes gegeben bei nicht sooooo gutem Wetter.WQir sind trotzdem stolz auf dich und gratulieren dir zu deiner Ergebnis. Wir werden dich immer unterstützen und an dich glauben, denn irgendwann kommt der Durchbruch!!!
Aloha deine Ironmom und Sister