Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wonderfull people ...

I meet so many nice people during the Ironmanweek. And I´m so happy to be able to do, what I do right now. It´s not the recouvery week, I mean the whole thing: Traveling, meeting people, learn so much about different cultures/food/people/nature... and of course growing as an Athlete! The race was OK and I´m happy with my result, even I expected some different numbers at the end;-)
I just wanted to thank you all for beeing there, supporting me personal/as a part of the IM-Malaysia Team and all the other participants. We all did it and everyone (Volunteers, Racedirector, Teammembers, Ironman, ...) finished his/her Ironman that day. So let us relax now and enjoy! I do so and still on Langkawi, YES!

Check this great Mail from Francisco "Doc Kit" Navarro [extribe]:"It is good to hear you are recovering from your race. I know you did well! I personally must have shouted "Iron Hamburger!" so many times ? and at so fast intervals every loops! My fellow support crew had to ask me several times what I meant by shouting "Hamburger!" They thought I was just hungry." - love that ;-)

All the best to everyone and I´m allway happy to get response from you ...
ALOHA --- Kjell

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!!
yes!!we did finish our part of ironman too!!sadly we were not able to get those nice massages u get to have everyday!!hehe..
hoping and praying next year will be a better event for both of us(participant n voluntere)!!
take care!!
enjoy langkawi!!
-rahjis-

Anonymous said...

Hi Kjell,

your character makes you wonderfull too ;)

Cheers
Lau

Anonymous said...

lerrrr...
rahjis fooling in love with you,
she said your eye like actor(VAN DAMME).AYOYO...Minah chee`

What are doing Last night ahh..

see yahh Kell..Langkawi to hot.but that girl also hoot

wan

Anonymous said...

GO to sleep NOW...
Don`t drink And Run

tq..
WAN

Anonymous said...

oh my gosch!!
who is this wan!!
malu tau!!
haha!!
:)
-rahjis-

Anonymous said...

heheee...dont worry be happy

Anonymous said...

eh!!wan!!ur the one who ambil my gambar all right??!!
too much wei!!
so kjell!!making this to be somekind of chat room..hehe..
have a great day!!
-rahjis-