Friday, February 23, 2007

ONLINE LIVETRACK during the race ...

Hey!
So this morning 7:+ am we started with an ocean swim the Ironman Malaysia 2007. There are about 700 Athletes on the course and fight against the new course and the more important and energy killing heat+sun! The bike is much more hilly than the last year and on the run everyone will have the feeling to run in a "oven".

So you might wanna check online. I hope the livetrack is working on IRONMANLIVE!
I would be happy to ready some posts on my BLOG and all of your are chearing for me;-)

For all who are not racing, have a fun and lazy day, we work for you!
ALOHA --- Kjell

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kjell!
Viel Glück und ich hoffe, du verdienst dir dein erstes Preisgeld. Siehst ja verdammt fit aus auf dem Bild! Das klappt diesmal, wenn du einen Bogen um Scherben und Steinchen machst! Ich werde dein Renn in der Bibliothek beim Lernen verfolgen!
Gruss, Philipp!

Sandy said...

Way to go Kjell! We are all very proud of you today.
The heat must have been brutal even for you. I thought about your run as I was out @Belle Haven Country Club golf course doing my "short" long run of 15 miles. It was 9 degrees F w/winds gusting at 30 mph. Lovely moon set and great sunrise over the Potomac River. When I did not want to do the final 5 miles, I thought about you and just knew mine was a piece of cake! WAY TO GO DEAR ONE!

IronHamburger said...

THANKS to everyone --- Kjell