Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Great people here ...

I´m on Langkawi for a couple of weeks allready. And I did allot of training and recouvery. But I did not spend to much time getting arround the Island. To bad, but thats on the schedule for after the race and when my Mom is coming in March.
But I go frequently to get a massage from Caka a Lady, who is doing bloodcirculation massages. She is great and I´m getting invloved in everything, when I´m there.

Sometimes I ask where to get fruites or so and they are not telling me they are getting the things for me. See the pic, they are picing a Papaya for me, from their garden. I wanted to give the money, but they said: "No no, it is from our garden, why should you pay?!" Great family!

But sometimes you have to be carefull as a tourist. Some people try to charge double, when you are a tourist. So allways keep the prices in mind and compare, when you are here.

Today is my day off and the main work (thousends of training kilometers!!!) is done. I feel great and the weather is heating up. Please --- More More ;-)

Have a great day and for all who come here, have a safe trip --- Kjell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This morning in Alexandria, VA, USA: Low Real Feel 0 degrees w/High Real Feel 18 degrees; NNW 3 - 49 mph wind gusts all day; humidity 100 - 54%; 2 - 5 inches snow, ice & sleet accumulation. EVERYTHING IS CLOSED! We had to cancel our 6AM track workout at Episcopal High School this morning :-) Checking to see if Belle Haven is open to use the treadmill. So, Kjell! Enjoy the sunshine and warm weather today!

I am so excited for you and your good training! Love, Sandy :-)

IronHamburger said...

Dear Sandy,
I try it again and send some warm air to Alexandria. The sun ins brutal here and I love it ;-)

All the best and thanks for your E-Mails - Kjell