Friday, March 30, 2007

Thanks to Hubert and Dennis ...

Well, I´m not saying anything to loud, but that´s to Hubert Hammerl - the Ironator and to Dennis Wachter - projekt-triathlon for their advises. I had flats over and over, but after I used some new things and followed Huberts advise, cleaning the tires after every ride for little rocks, I´m clean. But like I said, I´m not saying anything to loud. Tomorrow I´m back on my bike.
It worked for a couple of weeks and at least that didn´t cost much energy. Only the thousands of little Schumachers on the road here. Sometimes it can be sooo scarry to be on a small bike and a car/truck/motorbike is racing you. Because this person maybe think it is fun. No it is not, it is stupid (sorry). One day a guy on his scooter hit my on my "lower back/ass". Just for fun I guess and he gave me the - "wasn´t it fun" - look! NO A...!

Anyways, training is mostly fun.
ALOHA --- Kjell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh gosch!!
are you okay....
it seems scarry when u go on training..
hope ul be careful and safe at all times...
all the best anyway!!
-rahjis-