Monday, March 05, 2007

Taking care of the bike ...

I had quite some trouble with my bike the weeks before the Ironman race. Honestly it is not my favourite thing to work on the bike and clean it every day. Not that I don´t like my bike, it is great - my CEEPO Killer! The thing is, I just prefer to be on the bike not beside cleaning or repairing it.
But than Dennis Wachter [Ceepo Europe] you should take care of your bike and he showed me some things, thanks for that. During the raceweek Hubert Hammerl [Ironator] said to me: "Kjell, those things like punctures or other trouble mainly happens to people, who do not take care of their bike proper! You should do it ...!" So he told me some more tricks and I follow them , since then.
THANKS to you guys and I keep on doing it, because it cost more nervs to be out there with trouble, than pushing myself to a frequent "bike-wash" or "tech-check"!

Happy cleaning --- Kjell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope ur training goes on well!!
wish u all the best!!
:)
u deserve the best for ur hardwork and humbleness!!
-rahjis-