Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sandy is running, running and fast ...

Morning, I just came back from an early intervall run. Started hard, but turned out to be a fun session. Yes, thats the trainingfeeling I want. After my shower, I checked my mails and got this from my very good friend Sandy (Hey Sandy hope its OK, but I think that is so great): "I continue for the 2nd year of the DC National (Wirefly) Marathon/Half Marathon to be the winner of my age group in the half with a chip time of 2:08:36. They are showing a gun time of 2:10:16 for the winning time. This year there were two more ladies so I was 1/5. That was better than 1/3 :-) --- Cheers, Sandy"
[That is Sandy and me last year at the finish, after the NY City Marathon. I paced Sandy.]
Sandy enjoy your victory and have a great day --- Kjell

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Kjell, I love that you put my results up on your site! You must mention that it is the 60-64 age group that I am in :-) It's so much fun out there! Can't wait to see you. Train well . . . Cheers!

IronHamburger said...

Hey Sandy!
You are welcome and now everyone knows the agegroup. I didn´t wanna write about your age;-)
Have a great rest and congrats again --- Kjell

Anonymous said...

hey there.
all the best to both of you!!
:)
-rahjis-