Sunday, July 13, 2008

Awards today ...

Well the awards are today and I´m excited what will happen. I´m thinking going on stage with a shirt that says, I´m not a liar, I wanted to race and have the best win. Thats the idea of longdistance racing and not a stage for important people to show their given power. Sorry thats wrong. And I do not blame the Racedirector or anyone from the team for that situation, I just hope the follow the right path and make some consequences. I keep you all updated and if anyone has a suggestion, let me know. Thanks --- Kjell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be fine regardless. Sometimes life is not fair and "bad, mean spirited" folks seem to win. The win is not a good thing and they always pay. It is a spiritual thing :-) Love you lots, Sandy

IronHamburger said...

Thank you Sandy, I need to let it settle and learn from it. Im just to tired right now and have to travel for a good 2 days. thank you