Wednesday, July 16, 2008

2 nights an Airports

Realy I have to spend 2 hights at different aiports. That sounds pretty bad, but honestly I'm very happy if that all works out. Traveling those days is getting more and more challenging. The luggage situation is realy bad and than countrys like china, where you are not allowed to be at the airport and wait for your flight for longer than 24h. You need even for that a Visa. What if I have to sit there for more hours, like me? They just block your ticket and you cannot leave to get there. Finally United was so nice to change my tickets and now I stay one night in Busan (South Korea). Later today, I will catch my flight to Bejing airport where I need to figure out what to do until tomorrow. It will be fun, I´m sure. I keep you updated --- Kjell

No comments: