Monday, July 23, 2007

Leaving Hamburg...

Hey!
Well thats me, if I do something I do it 100%!
I decided to change locations again and train in Idaho. There I will find simular condiditions to my next race, the Ironman Canada on the 26th of August! Ironman Canada was my first ironman 2003, so I know the course;-)
The training is doing allright, sometimes I´m honestly not super fresh, but it is working out. I just keep focus and do it a little different, with my coach Peter Sauerland (Sauerland Team).
The biggest thanks to Paul Z. for his flight support! Without your help and the orga this training and racing trip would be possible! THANK YOU Paul!
And think about this : "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it!"
Best regards from the beautiful Hamburg
ALOHA --- Kjell

No comments: