Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ironman Canada, I´m in ...

I had some nice days back home in Hamburg and beside tons of orga-things, I recouvered from the "cold-Ironman" plus I started to train again. Most of the papers and things I had to work on after beeing on the road for half a year are done, but now I start to plan/organize the next trip. And the first step is made, I´m registered for the Ironman Canada (26th of August - Penticton BC, Canada). We (me and my coach Peter S.) decided to give it another try, even I have allready done 3 longdistance-races in 2007, including lots of miles in the water / on the bike and in my runningshoes. But I´m extremly motivated and we do change the training.
The fun thing about Ironman Canada is that this was my first Ironman in 2003: So now beside training, I need to fix the flights, accomodation and all the little things that need to be organized. But I cannot wait to jump in the plain.
HAPPY TRAINING
ALOHA --- Kjell

No comments: