Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ironman Japan

The Ironman Japan was on Sunday, but when I woke up this morning (Sunday) the race was allready finished. One of my first things I did was to check the results oneline and there must be a database-error, because the biketimes are way to slow. I guess these times are the swim-and biketime in one. But you can see the totaltime and placements. And it as nice to see that two Athlets I know won the race.
I met Park the first time in Korea (2004) during the Taifun Ironman (without the swim) and after that we see each other a couple times a year. He is so much fun, Congratulations Park - Fighting!
Naomi is the Nr. one on the woman Ironman distance in Japan. She is allways smiling and allot of fun. Food is most important to her, so Naomi´s Blog is called 95% about food. Beside that she just won her second Ironman, Congratulations.
And congratualtions to the Raceoffice for annother great Ironman Japan, that is a fantastic race.
Have a good recouvery, ALOHA --- Kjell

No comments: