Sunday, June 24, 2007

I´m not complaining or looking for excuses ...

... but the swiming felt, beeing in the bearing sea (so cold and wavy).
... on the bike I never had a moment where I warmed up. I was allways cold. So my musels where hard and then my lower back started to hurt realy bad. After a while I had no feeling anymore in my back. It effected my paddeling, so my splits where getting slowlier and slowlier.
... the runningpart was to warm up before the finish. The second half on the Marathon was faster than the first. It took me maybe 10k to get into my running feeling.
Here are the Pro results. Place 19 from 19 finisher, GRR!
Swim - 01:07:21
Bike - 05:29:20
Run - 03:23:11
Total - 10:03:51
Here a picture from the swimstart, more on Ironmanlive!
Happy day --- Kjell

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you dear friend :-)

Love,
Sandy

IronHamburger said...

THANK YOU
Cheers - Kjell