Sunday, May 06, 2007

Race for Hope ... Brain Tumor Society 5K

Did a nice start in my training for the Ironman CDA. And my first experience in a charity Event like this. I like the idea of combining Sport and charity. So I raced within the Race for Hope ... Brain Tumor Society 5K race and placed 5h overall and won my agegroup. But I had a hard time to push myself, just two weeks after the Strongman.
And I ran for REVOLUTION Health team a revolutionaries company you might wanna check!
I hope you all are fine and have a great day.
ALOHA --- Kjell

2 comments:

Sandy said...

It was the 10th Anniversary of this race and the most successful to date raising to date over $1.5 Million for brain tumor research. Kjell, Paul, Amy and I ran on the team that raised the most money at $200,000! Way to go Revolution. Go to www.revolutionhealth.com. It is a very unique source of amazing information for health care. More soon, Sandy





















4

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for supporting the Brain Tumor Society and Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure! It was an incredible day.