Sunday, May 13, 2007

Forest City Road Races - the Marathon

The Marathon within the Forest City Road Races Event was on the todays schedule. Sandy my running friend from Alexandria had a big goal. The Boston Quali in her AgeGroup. And what happend, well we - sorry she - did it by 6 Minutes. Fantastic Sandy. Her time was 4:25:55.6h and she won her Agegroup easily. CONGRATULATIONS SANDY!!!

And Diane and her running-friend Pina (her first Marathon!) ran together and looked fantastic during&after the race. Well done!!! Sandy and I stayed at Jim and Diane's house and we had a great time. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the hospitality. They life in a beautiful house and a great area. I loved the bikerides, even it was a little chilly;-)All the best for the three of you!

.... and HAPPY MOTHERDAY to all the mom's but specialy to my MOM!

ALOHA --- Kjell

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Of course, Kjell was outstanding helping me to meet my goal :-) Not only a very dear friend, but outstanding coach and "running buddy." What a wonderful day this has been. Thank you Kjell!

Cheers, Sandy