Sunday, October 28, 2007

MARINE CORP MARATHON


I´m back in the Washington area, to do my "post-season friend-support run". Coming here to pace Paul Z., that was the plan. Sadly Paul feels not to good, so he wants me to run with/for Danny his son. I´m happy to do that and for sure we will have a fun time today. It will be Dan´s first Marathon, so it will be my job to slow him down. Sounds strange but most firsttimers overpace and pay at the end of the run. If you are interessted, here is "the course" and the set up is realy nice. Happy running --- Kjell
PS: And Sandy May (my running friend)is doing the 10k race today, good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck for Sandy, DAn and the pacer Kjell. I know that you all will make a great job!
Kjell's mom

julia said...

hi kjell!
great to hear from you.
yes, i am back in canada! its fun to be back, but the weather is already a bit chilly! and of course i miss miyako... :(
it would be great if you could come and visit!
xx julia

IronHamburger said...

Thanks, we had a fun (well a little bite of pain ;-) day and everyone did a great job. THANKS - Kjell