Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Training on the new bike course ...

Today was the first time after Hawaii, that I have been on my Killer (CEEPO - www.ceepo.de). It was a good feeling. The wind didn´t effect me that much and I did a 31,5k/h on the 100km I did.
And I did it mostly on the new bikecourse for the Ironman Malaysia (http://www.ironmanlangkawi.com.my/). For all who are interessted. The new course isn´t that flat anymore. There are 4-5 hills upto 10% incline and more than 100m, what is posted on the webside. The longest one is about 1km and the others are less (300-600m). I would say these hills are not a bog deal!
And the seabees are extremly itchy and that gets on your nervs!!! They are everywhere and I heard from a local that there are jellyfish aswell (realy bad ones). And that is what concerns me most!

So much for today and if you have any question about the Ironman Malaysia, the Island or so let me know! For Accomodation request visite: www.emmes.net

Have a great day
Kjell

No comments: